Thursday, December 4, 2008

And it was a tiring day today

Evening everyone! I am sorry for having blogged in tonight pretty late. The reason is because I just finished watching ugly betty back 2 back episode. I can't believe Henry who is a character in the show's baby was just born by his ex girlfriend called Charlie. I can't express how much I absolutely love this show, however I think it's the bomb. I am not to sure what or how I will manage when I am in Japan. I am certain that I will miss it very much.

I had a very long day today. My boo came to work today and I have to say it was like so nice to see him reason being is because he was not at work the day before and I had missed him so very much. Unfortunately, he spent the whole day at school when he had been away from the office since he only does work 3 days a week. I am glad that he is working in the same place as I am. It is a great honor and privilege to be able to work by his side.

I am not to sure why this is but my eyes right now are rather itchy and red, i am not able to stop rubbing them. From what I can see though is that they are getting pretty reddish until my eyes water, however rubbing them like I have been sure does make my eyes feel better.

You know, I am excited to go to Zoukout next weekend. It would be officially my first time to go and so after all these years I never made a point to go but since my boo is coming and we got a room and such it should be fantastic! I have heard alot about this event year in and year out when it happens. Some year's it's quite a tragedy because on certain occasions people have accidents. I hope though that this year will run smoothly.

I don't have much to say at this point in time but this weekend is the long weekend and I will be going dancing tonight so I am pretty much looking forward to that in a way. I just hope I have a relaxing one.

No comments: