Monday, December 1, 2008

Movie Night Tonight!

Hey Hey, I had a uberly long day today. I was up like at 7 am this morning surprisingly. I recall not having been tired at all but then again i do recall having drank like 2-3 glasses of tea which had a high content of caffinee. I recall having been rather enthusiastic to go to work today not knowing why. Maybe it had been because I had a rather good and relaxing weekend even though I had not seen him, sad to say. I did miss him lots and I suppose I was happy to be able to see him when I got into the office. I remember last night before I had gone off to bed I messaged a few girls who'm of which I had not seen in a while, so I decided to text them to ask them if they were free. A majority of them had texted back letting m that is he free that time to meet. So by doing so I managed to fill up most of my nights this week so with my friends from all over.

I had lots of things to do which were quite taxing on myself but at the same time I was happy that I was able to keep extra busy if you know what I mean. I had a few databases to get through today which I sort of semi-managed to get through but I still have a few amendments left to do and I would definatley do first thing tomorrow morning. I do recall we have a early meeting with Ben Fone's a friend of mine in regards to the website. I do hope that is goes well but I am sure that the prices that he will be charging us if we do go through the whole pitch it would be rather pricey.

I was working thoughout the day quietly because I was rather upset with sonemone who was so darn diffificult to get a hold of over the phone which reasons I cannot say here, however that person should know who they are. I am happy that we had managed to sort out our issues and we are back to normal.

Anyway, I had just gone to see Four Christmases with my friend Lyria A & Dex. We went to Fish & Co which is in Paragon Bassment. I have to say I cannot recall on when the last time i had Fish & Chips was and a Jungle Freeze. I had actually bought my camera out but I did not dare take it out of my bag because I thought that she would not have wanted to be in any of the photos that I took and such. But anyway dinner was good. I can't recall when the last time i had good fish and chips like that. I believe it could have been in Australia, on the Gold Coast.... Ahhh, the memories...

After dinner we had moved to Orchard Cineleisure to watch the movie Four Christmases. I have to say it was a good movie to watch. Rather amusing and it had what you would call slapstick comedy. I thought the actors in the main roles did a great job in doing they're part. I definately would watch it again and I think I would when my mom comes down. The movie that Lyria and I watched was rather short but actually for me it was perfect timing because I had to go and catch a bus alongst orchard to take me home and straight to sleep...

No comments: