Saturday, November 29, 2008

A Great Night Out!

Thanks Jo for taking this photo for me. It was at Central where they had a really pretty christmas tree.. What a beaut ain't it?


Jo, Rex & Astronaut at Rebel!


Jo, Rex & Yong Yao @ Rebel


Simi Dai Jie, Rex stuck up his middle finger at me.. >_<

Melanie & I at Zouk

Good morning, as you can tell I had a exciting evening with friends whom I have to say I've not seen in a long time so it was very nice being able to catch up with them. I would like to say a big thank you to Jo & Rex for having asked me to come out this evening, because if they hadn't I know that I would most likely be at home doing absolutely nothing because he did not call. Actually before my dear friend and ex-colleague I got a invite to a gathering at bugis with some friends, some of which i have not met before ans some who's i have been talking to however, not really met them until tonight so it was a nice sort of reunion and such.

Going back from the time I had woken up this morning I was just idling in my room catching up on work, and talking to friends online which was nice because throughout the week I've not really been able to talk to them. Anyways, I was actually planning to go to SITEX the information technology fair which is taking place at the expo but I had to drop of my mom at the ferry terminal because she was heading to batam for the night. So whilst I was out I remember that Aaron my colleague was trying to get a hold of me online and via the phone however, I had left my phone at home so it was sort of pointless. Unfortunately, even though I wanted to go to SITEX i did not end up going because both of us were feeling lazy.

Well i finally went out around 6 plus in the pm and went to meet the chatters from a channel that I had been going to recently. We had met in bugis junction and we ate ajisen ramen. I had not eaten there for quite a long time so I devoured every bit of the noodles. There were like about 9 of us if I am not wrong. Some that I was personally knew and some of them I had not met or talked to before. At first I do have to be honest I was a quite shy at meeting them all but I made a effort to talk to the people around me so I do hope that they had a good and enjoyable time, I am sorry I was not able to stay and keep you guys company.

Timing was quite limited time with the first bunch of friends I do have to say that it was great being able to meet new people and make new friends. I hope that Mummy takes cares of her stomach and such because she is pregnant and not long before the baby comes out. I am sure that you will have a very successful and safe operation. Good luck babe Rach. I met a chatter called TeeBucks during the outing this evening and even though we had been speaking via messenger this is like the first time I have had met him and I have to say he's quite amusing and funny indeed.

After dinner I had to rush down to orchard to meet Jo and her boyfriend to play the WII as planned. I was rather annoyed because my boo had or did not even bother to text me or call me. So basically i had made plans with Jo to go to Orchard Cineleisure to go and play the WII. I was not sure what I was infor however, I have to say I did have a great time. We should have a re-match next weekend if you guys have time. I will try to get the bf to come as well but no promises. I think that our bf's would get along with each other..

It was nice being able to get to know Jo's boyfriend. Although she did not really tell me that much about him I did know that she had been dating someone but by this evening it gave me a god opportunity to get to know him better so I was fortunate to have some time to talk to him as well as get to see what's he's like around Jo.

In the beginning of setting up the WII, unfortunately we were having some problems which the staff incharge of the wii was not able to fix but noto to worry not long after they managed to fix the console. I wanted to watch them how to play the wii since it's like the first time on here

They had a number of games to play like wii sport. I have to say in the game wii sport the fighting game was quite popular. We played wii tennis, wii bowling and lastly wii boxing. I have to say that the boxing took out a lot of you reason is because you would have to use your arms alot at the same time to punch your opponent which made it even more challenging.

After playing the wii for a hour and a half we moved on out of cineleisure and walked to Jo's boyfriend's bus step inorder for him to go home. So when we dropped him off Jo ans I were thinking where to go. After dropping him off at the stop we made our way to Clark Quay so called near msn. We rushed to catch the last train to CQ and I was so happy that we finally made and had not missed the last train for the morning. Whe we had quite a hard time looking for rex because I do have to say a lot of people and such roami around.

We finally found him at the new club that was once owned by MOS. Now they token to the place yet I was not able to see what was lest of it. But from what I can see i do not think there is a major different between mos and now the new place called Rebel. The design and I believe the concept is almost similar. The music was just R&B which I enjoyed very much and I think that the 3 others like it too. I could see them bopping to the music. I was quite surprised though that the door bitch knew who I was. I was trying to think of where and when I had met her because she had known my name amazingly enough. We stayed there for quite a while until Jo left because she had needed to do something for her mother who called her. I hope that she managed to get the thing that she had needed to get done for her mom when she got home.

After she had left I suggested to Rex and Yong Yao to head over to Zouk reason being because Melanie was there whom I had not seen for quite a while. So as soon as I had suggested that we headed over to Zouk and I got to see Melanie whom I have not seen in a very long time. Although we had not talked for quite a while, we managed to see each other but we had our respective companions so we just had a really quick chat which was great. She was stunning as per normal. She looked the same as how she looked during the Shatec days. Gosh, I did not think I would have been so happy to have seen her but I was. Thank you for asking me to come down to meet you.

I have to be honest by the time I had arrived at zouk, we headed to the dance floor and danced our heart out. Actually Rex and Yong Yao danced they're heart out. After a while for me i danced and then i got tired. I had started to yawn and my feet got tired from standing so much. Sigh, how I wish there were bar stools there on the dance floor so people could sit down whilst they were tired even though they were on the dance floor.

Finally, we had left Zouk and headed across the road for prata because we were hungry and thirsty. We had prata. I have to say I don't think I would want to go back there again reason being is because the prata was hard and the sauce or should I say the curry was not the best I have tasted. I still prefer River Valley : Spize. So if we ever go for supper can we just got there. Besides the store we went to did not have plain prata after 2am or was it 3am? I don't really get how that works though because I mean they have plain prata dough there. Why can't they just make it? I mean if you can make egg prata and prata with onions, why on earth can't they make plain ones. Please explain...

Well, I would like to finish up by saying thank you very much for having had asked me out guys. I really enjoyed myself and I do hope to see you lot more often if and when possible. I love each and everyone of you and I hope to catch up with you all soon!






No comments: