Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Deadlines

Deadlines, why do people put deadlines on us with some how gives us pressure? I realize it makes us motivated to work to be able to reach that certain deadline however, at the same time it's quite taxing on us and our bodies to be working all the time. In the company that I have been working for we have been trying to meet our specific deadlines in the area's that we respectively are in and

I was late for work this morning. I had gone to bed after kylie like at around 1 plus and unfortunately since I was working late for the last few evenings I've been sleeping rather late because when I get back home I still have some work to do and assist do help Dex with the website design for scientific tradition which unfortunately has been hounded by someone in the office as I had mentioned in the previous post. We had a meeting with one of our advertising people to help us promote and meet some our deadlines for tomorrow's meeting with this company called Singapore Food Industry and we had like a three hour meeting to discuss on what we needed to get done and discuss during it. We talked about the presentation which one of my office colleagues put together and unfortunately it was a big mess because well the person that was in the meeting was giving everyone in there headache. I don't totally disagree with the things she says and does everytime she's in the office but like I said before the way she is with us it's like she's talking down to us or something. It's totally unexplainable. It's quite wacky I have to say but hey that's the way life is. It can never be perfect in any way.

I have been thinking about the working enivorment that I am currently in and I do like working where I am working now then in my previous job reason being is because i mean there are genuinely nicer people here. A majority of them are ladies so I guess in some ways it is a lot easier for us to communicate with each other but then again some of the ladies here stick out as sore thumbs which is also not very impressive. I have to say some of them can be extremely bitchie which I really don't like at all.

Two nights ago I picked up the Twilight Series and I have just started to read the first book and so far I love what I've read and hope to be able to finish reading the whole series which is a number of four books by the time i head of to japan. Well it's going to be another late night for me but as much as I complain in a way I like being kept busy as I am grateful that I have a opportunity to be in the situation that I am in. Thank You!

I have been speaking to Cheryl F lately since she is abroad in Milan. I miss her heaps. She tell me all about her vacations that she has been having with her house mates and all it sounds oh so exciting and every week I get new photos of the places/countries that she has been visiting. I am sure that she will definately miss it when she's back in Singapore but I have to be greedy and say that I can't wait for her to come back here to Singapore. I miss her not being here even though we speak as much as we do. I am very grateful that we've been able to catch up via the internet. Speaking of which she bought a really nice leather bag a few weeks ago on one of her trips, and I got to finally see it on skype when I was talking to her and it looked stunning. I loved it heaps! Wooot! I can't believe also that her hair has grown and it's gotten very very long. She's a beautifffffful girl... I miss her heaps...

I am not at home reading my novel called "broken" by Daniel Clay. I have to say it is engaging book for me to be reading although I believe it has taken me almost a month to read because I've had a rather busy schedule with work and such. I hope to be able to finish it tonight so I can start on the twilight series. I have a small stack of novels that I would like to read if and when I do have the time to do so.

I had some instant noodles for dinner this evening for myself. It was delicious. I loved it so much. I was proud of myself because I made it myself and you do know if you make things yourself it makes you even more hungry. I'll show you a picture of the noodles I ate sometime just in case your wondering as to what I am talking about.

Moving along, I am going to spend my night finishing of the novel, chatting to friends on msn and chill with Hammy & Sneaky aka my Hamsters.

No comments: