Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thought of the day...

Can you believe that I did not get much sleep last night because I was not able to sleep until 4 am this morning and I am not to sure if that is really a good thing but I stayed up all night the night before working on my blog, catching up with friends on skype and such so I would have to say it was worth it.

I would like to say a very big thank you for Aaron for helping me register my nickname on mirc. It makes it a lot easier cos no one else will be able to use my nickname unless if they have my password. I think it's a lot better that way. I would also like to thank you for keeping me company most of the time online and I feel so comfortable being able to talk to you about anything and everything. Also thank you so much for keeping me company when we go out and such, however this week we have not really been out much.

I had a very long day today although I had thought it was rather productive. I got to learn more background of the company that I work in so I figured that was quite useful for me. We met with this guy called James from the company called Singapore Food Industries which after having met him I did some research on the company that he works for and I have to say it's quite a wide scope of things that his company does which I find very versatile. We came to him because in the company that I work for we deal with health supplements for our company called Scientific Tradition. I had thought this meeting was very effective because we managed to get all or should I say most of the things that needed to be clear within everyone in the room. So i believe that for my department since I do happen to be working with my boo on the web development of our current website for ST. I am grateful that we are able to work in the same place.

I feel bad because straight after the meeting my boo had to rush to the army camp in Jurong and do his 16 km walk I believe. I am not t sure if the distance of the walk is correct but i can't believe that they would have to carry so many things and walk till rather late in the am. I remember the last time he did this he would complain that the shoes he wore had not good enough padding because his feet would hurt heaps and had problem walking. Babylove, I know your walking right now out in the forest but I just want you to know that I love you and I miss you lots. I cannot wait to see you over the weekend. I also want you to know that I hope your meeting tomorrow with your professors goes well and that you would be able to stay. I love you boo.

I am suppose to be sleeping right now but I doubt that I would be able to sleep until I hear back from my boo. I would most likely go to sleep when or after he calls because I would only be able to sleep well when he's back in camp safely. I wonder though if they still walk when it's raining or in any terrain. I realize I am suppose to be out somewhere around Clarke Quay but I did not have a urge to go out after a while so whilst I wait for his call I will just spend the rest of the night catching up with friends online and reading my books. I do not believe that I am totally hooked on the "twilight series" gosh, I love it.

Well I am going to go and keep myself busy until he calls, however I am considering to go out because my ex-colleague is heading to zouk and I've not been there for a while so you know it would be nice to be sociable and such but I am feeling rather lazy to go and have to dress up and go out. What to do, tell me!#% But in the meantime I will just idle till I get tired.

No comments: