Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I once had a blog but i deleted it after a while and after having seen a few friends blogs it had inspired me to make a brand new one all over again. So wish me the best of luck guys and hopefully I will continue to keep this blog alive. There has lots of new and interesting things been happening in my life since my old blog i'll be happy to share some of the things that have happened so far in my life with everyone who reads my blog.

Alot has happened between friends of mine which are both good and bad depending on the situation. Some of them have broken up with they're other halves, some have gotten married, some have gotten a divorce, some have moved away and some sad to say i've lost total communication with.

I have a question for you all : Why is there always politics in work places. Since someone who's name I am not able to mention stepped into our office and honestly speaking, that particular person is driving everyone in our department crazy. I don't think that she does realize this but the way she talks down to people and treat other people like little kids is definately not nice. I am not to sure how much of this people can take because I do understand that she is trying to do some good but that person has to fix her ways of the certain things that she does.

I have been thinking since it's almost another month till the end of the year and there's so many things that I would like to accomplish before the end of the year if I can. Since I have just celebrated my sixth month anniversary on the 24th September 2008 I would like to let you know that babylove, I am not sure if your ever going to look at my blog but for whoever that does read it I am happy that your in my life and I want you to know that I <3>

Rex, I know that you and your family are going through a hard time since your beloved Gran has just passed on in Malaysia. I realize that since Ballroom has closed and I have not been able to meet up with you as much as I would want to now a days it doesn't mean that I no longer think of you. I want you to know that although we may not talk, meet up if you ever need someone to speak to about serious or non-serious issues I will be a call or e-mail away. I would like to send you and your family my regards. I <3 buddie! Let's try to meet up more often okay. Xoxo

No comments: