Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Spending the week having dinners with friends!

Good Morning Singapore. I just got into work after having breakfast at lucky plaza with Auntie Pauline this morning. It was a good work out after having walked to orchard road to catch a bus into town. I have been feeling guilty because i have not been going to the gym but I should really make a point to do so this weekend because as of now I feel completely unfit. It's not a good feeling and I need to do some exercise. So I may hook up with my gal pal Jo and head to the gym with her but I should really start getting it arranged.

I know I know it's only the 2nd day of the week and I've been quite busy as it is. Almost every night this week I have dinner with a friend whom of which I have not seen in a while so that should be rather exciting, being able to catch up with them I believe. I was able to see Jess whom of which I had not seen for a long time because she had just come back from Los Angeles to Singapore for good because from what I was told last night I gather she was not enjoying her work. I am really happy that she's here in Singapore and hopefully I would get to see her more often since she is back here for good.

I also chilled out with Ally & Alex last night. It had been a while since i last saw them so you know it was nice being able to see them too as well as get to know them better at the same time. Ally had found this Jap resto around Mohd Sultan road called Yuemya and I have to say it was quite nice however a bit pricey. But that is not the important factor. I had a good time because I very much enjoyed the company more than anything else.

I am having a great week so far and it will only get better because it's the long weekend this weekend and I have not firmed up any plans but hopefully I will get to chill out somewhere which should be nice. Which reminds me Zoukout is happening next week and I am totally excited about it. It would be my first time to go ever in my whole entire lifetime so the excitment is building up.

No comments: