Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Randomish Thoughts.

I have been having such a lazy weekend. I have to say i was not very productive during the so called long weekend. I spent most of my time in my room, catching up on sleep and playing with my hamsters, making sure that they did they're exercise.

I did get to go and dance for a bit during the weekend although I do recal by the end of it I got really sore and tired. I remember having had a really sore neck the following day and my muscles were aching as well really badly I was not able to walk properly.

I was happy though even though I was relaxing and did my fare share of like sleeping and such I managed to catch up with friends. On Saturday evening I went to meet up with Jovienne & Mak at Victoria Theater to attend a Salsa Party which theme was like Shanghai Nights. I was suprised to see quite a number of them dressed up in really beautiful outfits. I am sure they had a great time having dressed up for that particular evening and also at the same time they danced salsa. I was and I think my friend Jessica was also surprised to have seen so many of the local people dancing the night away.

Jessica & I were happy because we were able to catch the last choreographed performance that Jovienne had done whcih I honestly thought was fantastic. I loved watching it a lot I have to say. She did a great job with the group of dancers that she had to work with. The performed to the music genre of Flamenco. I am sure it was quite hard to perform to but they did pull it off. The costumes as well as the steps were well done by each of the dancers. I am sure even though it was not that big a crowd I would have gotten stage fright by the end of it.

We had left Victoria Theatre with Jovienne & Mak around 1 am and headed off to Zouk to meet Rex and his brother who I had never seen before. It was like my first time to have met him so I was not sure what to expect. I had felt bad for making Rex wait for quite a while because he had been waiting for me around Zouk for like the last 2 hours but I finally made it so I was rather happy.

So we got a sofa seat in Velvet which was nice. By the time we arrived there it was like not to busy and a majority of the people who had stayed there the whole evening well they were leaving or heading to zouk or perhaps home. I am not to sure exactly but they were definately heading somewhere else. We had moved or was planning to go to zouk but in the end we decided to go home. Jessica & Rex's brother decided to head on home, as for Rex and I we went to Spize in River Valley for supper. I had a prata bomb which I have to say is not bad at all. I rather liked it since it is my first time eating it in my whole entire life. So Rex & I just chilled out there for about 30 minutes or say and I believe if I remember correctly Rex had mentioned that the person sitting in the table next to us was someone that we knows son but I was not sure so I was not able to back up that assumption.

They had a special DJ spinning there that evening. His name was Steve Aoki. I was rather suprised that heaps of people were there. I guess the reason why it had been so crowded was because lots of people know about him and his music. I managed to hear some of the tunes that he had been spinning were pretty good, although this is my first time listening to his music I believe, however I could be wrong.

Anyway, after work this evening since I have not been blogging everyday unlike some people, I had gone to Wisma to look for some new clothes in "Forever 21" however unfortunately I was not able to find it or what I had been looking for because well one it was crowded because here in Singapore well it was way to packed and secondly because I was with my boo and he had way to many things in his bag which was mostly work related files and such. Poor baby love, getting lots of things and files to read and catch up on. I hope though since I will be away in a week and a few days he will have a great Xmas with his family and such. I will definitely miss him and wish that he would be able to come along next time in the future.

No comments: